As I am developing and editing "The Bob Page" website, I'm adding and deleting, and moving around various items. One of the newest features will be this page where I will display some of my writing projects. I hope to expand these writings into book form at some point, perhaps downloading them into an e-Book format. In July/August, I am studying three online classes related to writing :
- Publish and Sell Your e-Books
- Writing and Selling Self-Help Books
- Introduction to Internet Writing Markets
-  One of those writing projects, "SAY WHAT?-- Everyday English Expressions Explained", is about popular English euphemisms and slang that we use every single day of our lives. It is a collection of popular English colloquial expressions.
I hear someone in practically EVERY conversation that I have using these phrases, and yet they have no idea what they mean or where they came from. I will attempt to research and explain the origins and meanings of these sayings. As time permits, I hope to research them more and develop a commentary explaining the origin and meaning of these expressions which we use so often in our everyday speech.
-  Another of those projects, "The Sports Widow's Guide to Football", is a Beginner's Guide to the sport of football, hopefully written for and directed to the novice fan who may be a friend, spouse, or family member of a sports nut. It will attempt to cover the basics and give someone the foundation to be able to understand and enjoy the game, along with their significant others.
This unfinished project is now downloaded to this site and I offer it for you to read and enjoy, and also to leave me comments and suggestions.
My other projects [ presently on the backburner ], along with some excerpts, include :
-  "Make This Job and Love It" [an Enterpreneurial Business Guide]; this will be an encouraging and helpful guide to the weary worker, who's also unhappy with their current career path, and a step-by-step course to finding a better lifestyle and source of income.
-  "JFK Plus 50 : 50 Questions Still Left Unanswered" [a research and expose of the Kennedy Assassination]; a topic that I've always been intrigued by, this is an in-depth essay on the facts and myths of the JFK Assassination, from my own perspective.
-  "As E-Z as A-P-C" [an easy-to-read how-to book for beginning computer users]; a "non-technical technical manual", teaching the computer newbie what they really need to know to do what they need to do.
-  a yet untitled Guitar Workbook & Video for beginning guitar players; this will include most of my guitar teaching materials, plus many new and exciting things for guitar players.
Quite an ambitious and challenging group of writing projects, if I do say so myself! I'm aware that these projects will take some time to complete, but I've been "thinking" over these in my mind for some time now [a period of years], and I'm about ready to get serious about pouring my heart into actually finishing a few of them.
-  "Sidekicks & Second Bananas : TV & Movie Role Players from the Golden Era" [a biographical sketch of many of the unknown but well-recognized background actors and actresses over the last fifty years].
This may be somewhat of a surprise for some of my friends and those of you that might occasionally read my blog site. When you get over the initial shock, I hope that you will choose to support and encourage me in this endeavor. Thanks to all of my friends and hopefully you will be holding or reading a completed version of one of these projects in the not too distant future.
© 2014 Bob Wingate